The ECMH Committee is a chapter of the Florida Association for Infant Mental Health. Our mission is to promote the early learning and healthy social and emotional development of all children and their families through advocacy, education, awareness and high-quality services.
*News and Events*
- Does your infant or child have insurance coverage? If not, click here to apply!
- 2013′s remaining free early childhood developmental screenings : Click here for details
- Save the date! FAIMH’s 2014 conference will be held on April 23-24 at the Embassy Suites Hotel, Lake Buena Vista South, in Kissimmee FL. Stay tuned for more details!
- Save The Date! “Baby Talk” week 2014 will run from February 24-March 1 once again featuring terrific speakers and trainings! 2013′s events reached 323 Pinellas County parents, providers, and agencies serving families of infants and toddlers – For a summary, click here!
- Save The Date! On Saturday April 26, 2014 Largo Central Park will once again host “Play Unplugged”, with a new and improved area dedicated just for families with infants and toddlers! Click here for a preview!
- Babies need dads! Learn about the Committee’s “Get In The Game” event here