The ECMH Committee is a chapter of the Florida Association for Infant Mental Health. Our mission is to promote the early learning and healthy social and emotional development of all children and their families through advocacy, education, awareness and high-quality services.
*News and Events*
- On Saturday April 13 Largo Central Park hosts “Play Unplugged” from 2-7pm, with a new area dedicated just for families with infants and toddlers! Click here for a preview!
- Does your infant or child have insurance coverage? If not, click here to apply!
- 2013′s free early childhood developmental screenings set! Click here for details
- Save the date! FAIMH’s 2013 conference coming on June 23 in Tampa
- Inaugural “Baby Talk” week (February 25-March 2) served 323 Pinellas County parents, providers, and agencies serving families of infants and toddlers – Click here!
- Read about our successful “Get In The Game” event for dads! Click here for summary