Below are links to resources for expectant parents and those with children birth to age 5.
Parents in Pinellas, click below if you need information about:
- Finding Childcare
- Free Screening for Child Delays
- School Readiness Scholarships for Low to Moderate Income Working Families
- How to talk to your pediatrician when you are concerned about your infant or toddler
- Help with Fussy Babies or call 1.888.431.BABY (2229) to receive live telephone support nationwide
For Pinellas County Parents Expecting a Baby:
For All Parents- Enrichment Activities for Babies and Toddlers:
- Zero-To-Three’s Family, Friend, and Neighbor Care
- Bright Futures Family Pocket Guide: Raising Healthy Infants, Children, and Adolescents, 2nd Edition (2012) — Click here to purchase ($5.00)
- Essentials for Parenting Toddlers and Preschoolers: a free, online resource developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). It is for parents of 2- to 4-year-olds, and provides advice about common parenting challenges, like tantrums and whining.
- Kids Early Mental Health Info: a terrific new website that gives you and your child’s other caregivers access to an extensive library filled with publications, facts and links about infant and early childhood mental health!
For assistance of any kind, dial 211 or click here.